DOT Certified Collection Site
Certified DOT and Non-DOT Specimen Collection Site
No matter where Professional Toxicology collects your employee’s specimen, strict chain of custody procedures are used every step of the way to help ensure the integrity of your specimens.
ON-SITE COLLECTIONS - Greater Convenience and Productivity
- Pre-employment specimen collections for one or several applicants.
- Post-accident specimen collections or alcohol testing at your facility or at an off-site location.
- Random specimen collections of an individual or entire pool at your facility.
- Reasonable Suspicion-collections or alcohol testing on one or more employees.
- As a courtesy for guests at events and locations where alcohol is served to prevent driving related incidents afterwards.
The benefits of on-site collections or alcohol testing are:
- Reduced employee work downtime and eliminates travel time and expenses.
- Prevents employees from stopping en route to collection site to get clean urine or adulterants, and also from possibly over-hydrating beforehand to try to dilute their specimen.
- Reduced workplace related accidents.
BREATH ALCOHOL TESTING AND CONFIRMATION
If your organization seeks to reduce workplace related accidents, breath alcohol testing identifies potentially impaired behavior.
Testing regulations specified by the DOT require:
- Only NHTSA approved Evidential Breathalyzer (EBT) to be used.
- Approved devices must be operated by trained by Breath Alcohol Technicians (BAT).
Professional Toxicology Services, Inc. meets both standards. Our breath alcohol technicians have been trained and certified on both "Procedural" training on 49 CFR Part 40, as well as instrument "Proficiency" training.
24/7 EMERGENCY SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND BREATH ALCOHOL TESTING
Specimen collection or alcohol testing where and when you need it.
FormFox Enabled Collection Site.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL CATHY @ 913-599-3535.
For Emergency or After Hours, call: 314-581-2443 or 636-236-2879