DOT Certified Collection Site
Certified DOT and Non-DOT Specimen Collection Site
No matter where Professional Toxicology collects your employee’s specimen, strict chain of custody procedures are used every step of the way to help ensure the integrity of your specimens.
XREADER SYSTEM AND XCUP TEST DEVICE-PROVIDES IMMEDIACY OF RAPID, POINT-OF-CARE DRUG SCREENING WITH THE CONSISTENCY OF AN INSTRUMENT READ TEST.
- Dependable. The xCup urine drug test screens up to 10 illicit and prescription drugs (plus specimen validity test)
- Automated. An electronic CCF sheds the reliance on burdensome paper forms
- Fast. Test results available in 5 minutes-results captured electronically and stored for easy archiving and access
- Powerful. The application gives you access to real-time event status and result reporting
- Flexible. xCup was created as the ideal pre-employment solution for workforces of all sizes
- Expedited. Make faster hiring decisions with same day results, hiring your top candidates before your competition.
XCUP DRUG TEST DEVICE CONFIGURATIONS:
- 6 PANEL: AMP500, THC50, COC150, OPI2000, PCP25, mAMP500 (CRE, OXI, PH)
- 7 PANEL: AMP500,THC50, COC150, OPI2000, PCP25, mAMP500, OXY100 (CRE, OXI, PH)
- 8 PANEL: AMP500,THC50, COC150, OPI2000, PCP25, mAMP500, BZO300, BAR300 (CRE, OXI, PH)
- 9 PANEL: AMP500,THC50, COC150, OPI2000, PCP25, mAMP500, OXY100, BZO300, BAR300 (CRE, OXI, PH)
- 10 PANEL: AMP500,THC50, COC150, OPI2000, PCP25, mAMP500, OXY100, BZO300, BAR300, MDT300 (CRE, OXI, PH)
1. DRUG METABOLITES: Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Cocaine (COC), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Methadone (MTD), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Marijuana (THC).ADULTERANTS: Creatinine (CRE), Oxidents (OXI), pH (PH)
BREATH ALCOHOL TESTING AND CONFIRMATION
If your organization seeks to reduce workplace related accidents, breath alcohol testing identifies potentially impaired behavior.
Our breath alcohol technicians have been trained and certified on both “Procedural” training on 49 CFR Part 40, as well as instrument “Proficiency” training.
FORMFOX COLLECTION SITE
ALERE COLLECTION SITE
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL CATHY @ 913-599-3535.